Founded in 1999, the ADFP is an independent, not-for-profit, membership-based, professional association dedicated to promoting excellence in the practice of divorce financial planning. The ADFP is governed by a Board of Directors that consists of nationally renowned experts and thought leaders in the divorce financial planning profession.
The mission of the ADFP is:
- To heighten awareness of the benefits and the added value of divorce financial planning so that it becomes an integral part of the divorce process.
- To encourage knowledgeable and trustworthy financial professionals to enter the field.
- To continuously refine and maintain practice and professional standards of excellence and a strict code of ethics.
- To build professionalism.
- To unify the divorce financial planning profession.
Board of Directors
The ADFP's Board of Directors guides and governs the decisions and direction of the ADFP. Our Board includes some of the best and brightest in the divorce financial planning profession.
Lori Lustberg, JD, CFP®, CDFA™
Lili A. Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF™, CDFA™
Bob Bordett, CFP®, CDFA®
Marguerita Cheng, CFP®, CDFA™
Lauren Desforge, CPA/PFS, CFP®, CDFA®, MST, AEP®
Laurie Itkin, CDFA®
Donna E. LaScala, CDFA®, RFC, CTLC
Michele M. Laws CDFA®, MAFF, CVA
Ivy Menchel, CFP®, CDFA®
Cheryl Panther, CFP®, CEPA®, TN Rule
31 Listed Family Mediator
Traci Provost, CFDA®